We have a pressing need need for team members in the Caboolture, Bribie, Deception Bay, Redcliffe, & Brisbane North Areas in General - Please read our job description and if you think its a good fit click on the apply now button below!
About the business and the role
Local, family owned service provider we are a team who are passionate about providing high quality, flexible, client focused services in our community.
We support people of all ages with varying levels of ability - with a focus on maintaining or improving their quality of life.
Whether Community Services is your passion, or this role is a stepping stone to your chosen career, we can equip you with skills and experience that will enhance your life - both personally and professionally.
Job tasks and responsibilities
On a day to day basis you will be assisting our clients with a range of activities which will include
- Personal Hygiene Support
- Mobility Assistance including transfers
- Assisting or Supervising clients with Medication, and other health needs
- Assistance to access the community / social activities
- General Household Support
- Transporting and Supporting Clients to Appointments
You will be responsible for supporting client's to meet their goals, and will be required to provide detailed, regular feedback on their progress.
Skills and experience
We would like to hear from people who :
- Are energetic and keen to support people in their local community
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop a wide range of professional and personal skills.
- Have some relevant experience and a recognized Qualification e.g. Certificate III in Individual Support.
- Understand the need for maintaining boundaries, and self-management.
- Want flexible work hours rather than a 9-5 job.
Job benefits and perks
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Support when you need it, from a team you can trust.
- Flexibility in work hours to fit with your lifestyle.
Here's what some of our team have to say about working with us :
'Professional and friendly place to work'
'Our Ideas are listened to'
'Always support available'
'The flexible hours are great to fit around my Uni studies